Saturday, October 01, 2005

I remember halloween


It´s October, the coolest month of the year. So let´s kick it off nicely...

Twitch has posted some amazing stuff the last few days, including the trailer for the new Takeshi Kitano film Takeshis and a review for the R1 release of Sex & Fury. Thanks to them for all the great asian cinema info.

I found another great site about italian movie posters. (the link directs you to the italian section of the site, which is the one that interested me the most, but as you will see there are other good sections as well)

Now, for a bit of comedy, check out this trailer of one of the scariest (or not) horror movies of all time.

3 Comments:

Blogger Shmelo said...

Hey Norm!
Nice blog you got going here. I don't update mine as much as I should. I'll be sure to pop in to yours more often!

5:37 PM  
Anonymous nilblogette said...

Ha! I posted the SHINING trailer on my blog today too. I can't get enough of it.

10:10 PM  
Blogger norman said...

thanks to you both for the coments. I´m sorry everyone about the lack of updates in the last few weeks, but I have been extremly busy. I´ll be sure to post some stuff in the next couple of days.
Thanks for droping by.

11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home