Tuesday, September 13, 2005

QT, 80´s horror and movie posters

this should be good if you are a Tarantino and horror fan. QT hosts an 80´s horror marathon.
and, if, like me, you love movie posters, this is for you. published by Bello Publico . a great site with tons of b-movie posters. (thanks to Cinematógrafo )
Also in movie posters, you have this amazing german blog (that has been on my sidebar for a few days) completly dedicated to the subject. Enjoy.


Blogger warrenzone said...

that Tarantino link was great, i'm gonna have to link to that in my blog and I'll credit you with the find. awesome, I have so many of those movies, i collect old tapes and 80s ones are the easiest to come by.

12:18 AM  
Blogger norman said...

Glad it was helpfull. I love a lot of those as well. thanks for the comment.

10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home